Your primary care physician, pulmonologist or infectious disease physician can refer you to the University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler (UT Health North Campus Tyler). Please fax the following information to the Referrals Department at (903) 877-8919:
- Results of sputum cultures for AFB (including the first positive AFB and the last two years of cultures for AFB).
- Results of susceptibility tests on positive AFB cultures, if available.
- Results of routine sputum cultures from the past 12 months, if available.
- Clinical or physician notes (or medical records) that describe your drug treatment, results of any bronchoscopy, if performed, and chest CTs with interpretation within the last 6 months.
- Face – sheet – Demographics & Insurance card
The patient should bring (preferably on a CD) the following documents to their clinic appointment:
- The most current CT scans of chest (within the last 6 months) with written interpretive reports.
Questions should be referred to: