Your primary care physician, pulmonologist or infectious disease physician can refer you to the UTHSCT. Please fax the following information to the Referrals Department at (903) 877-8919
- Results of sputum cultures for AFB (including the first positive AFB and the last two years of cultures for AFB).
- Results of susceptibility tests on positive AFB cultures, if available.
- Results of routine sputum cultures from the past 12 months, if available.
- Clinical or physician notes (or medical records) that describe your drug treatment, results of bronchoscopy or chest CTs.
- Face – sheet – Demographics & Insurance card
The patient should bring (preferably on a CD) the following documents to their clinic appointment:
- The most current CT scans of chest (within the last 6 months) with written interpretive reports.
Questions should be referred to:
Patient Hospitality Coordinator
Phone 903-877-8953 / Fax 903-877-8919